The cover letter is the document that introduces you and your resume and is a powerful tool that shouldn't be overlooked. Some recruiters place more emphasis on the cover letter than the actual resume, so it pays to give it more consideration.
Why should you choose to invest in a professionally written cover letter?
- It helps you market your professional skills;
- a well done cover letter showcases your communication skills as well as your writing ability;
- it speaks directly to an individual reader;
- well written, a cover letter will encourage a hiring professional to spend meaningful time reviewing your resume;
- it makes a strong case for your candidacy.
Why Do I Need a Cover Letter?
An attractive cover letter will determine employers to further read your resume to confirm a positive first impression.
Other hiring professionals will review your cover letter after the resume.
A POSITIVE FIRST IMPRESSION
5 Reasons For a Professionally Written Cover Letter:
Proves your credibility:
It’s not enough to say you’re smart and skillful – your cover letter is a great way to prove it.
Shows you’re savvy without overconfidence:
A skilfully written cover letter will demonstrate your ability to understand and fulfill a company’s specific needs.
Focuses on the employer:
In contrast to the resume, which focuses on you, a good cover letter will focus on the employer and it’s needs.
An impressive cover letter will engage the hiring manager on an emotional level and you’ll likely stand above the average.
A good prose and pitch will make you memorable!
Affordable and a good investment
All our services are affordable and deliver amazing return on investment
– a professional showcase of your career will always be
much more profitable than weeks or months of unemployment.
Let’s get the results that matter to you today!